Aller au contenu principal
Taking action for sustainable logistics
Clear goals for an ambitious CSR policy
- A strong focus on health and safety in the workplace based on training, innovation and empowerment of all company personnel
- Reducing our environmental footprint and guiding our customers towards sustainable logistics solutions.
- Encouraging and fostering local initiatives in line with our values in all of the countries where we operate in order to consolidate our commitment to the Global Compact.
Our CSR objectives
Frequency and severity rates of occupational accidents in 2027
In-house promotion rate for site managers in 2030
Employment rate of people with disabilities in 2025
Greenhouse gas emissions in 2030
Waste recovery rate in 2025
Sites involved in an environmental project with their customers in 2025
Countries engaged in a project with local communities in 2025
Suppliers signatories to the ID Logistics CSR – Responsible Procurement Charter
Country management committees trained in ethics
Our employees at the heart of our growth
ID Logistics makes an active commitment to its employees through various initiatives:
- Prioritisation of topics related to health and safety in the workplace with a grounding in training, innovation and empowerment of all company personnel
- Career paths that allow everyone to make the most of their talents and continue to progress and acquire new skills
- The goal of being an inclusive company that allows everyone to find their place and pays special attention to people with disabilities
Reducing the carbon footprint of our activities by 40% in 2030 excluding offsets
Firm targets to ensure we become the benchmark logistics player when it comes to environmental protection and sustainable logistics solutions:
- Significantly reduce our consumption and decarbonising our energy mix
- Offer our customers low-carbon solutions for the duration of our relationship
- Reduce and recover waste generated at our logistics sites
Together, we develop worthy, ethical and meaningful activities and actions
Building on our values of entrepreneurship and solidarity, we actively support the implementation of local initiatives in all of the regions where we operate
What’s more, we make sure that the highest standards are applied to social and environmental issues in our 17 countries
A transparent approach implemented at the highest levels of the company
The oversight of our CSR strategy is ensured by a specific division within our Group: the CSR Department. The Group Executive Committee is responsible for its implementation. Each of the Group’s subsidiaries follows a road map with individual objectives. Since 2022, CSR objectives have been incorporated into managers’ annual objectives and adapted to the challenges of each position.
We are transparent about the commitments and results of our CSR policy.
Our Integrated Report published annually provides an overview of our CSR initiative.