Aller au contenu principal
Committed to sustainable logistics
Clear goals for an ambitious CSR policy
- A strong focus on health and safety at work, based on training, innovation and empowerment of all company staff
- Reduce our environmental footprint and guide our customers toward sustainable logistics solutions.
- Encourage and promote local initiatives in all countries where we operate in line with our values, in order to fulfill our commitment to the Global Compact everywhere.
Our CSR objectives
Frequency and severity rates of occupational accidents in 2027
In-house promotion rate for site managers in 2030
Employment rate of people with disabilities in 2025
Greenhouse gas emissions in 2030
Waste recovery rate in 2025
Sites involved in an environmental project with their customers in 2025
Countries engaged in a project with local communities in 2025
Suppliers signatories to the ID Logistics CSR – Responsible Procurement Charter
Country management committees trained in ethics
Our team members at the heart of our growth
ID Logistics is firmly committed to its employees, in particular through:
- Prioritization of occupational health and safety topics, based on training, innovation and empowerment of all company staff
- Career paths that allow everyone to express their qualities and continue to progress and acquire skills
- The desire to be an inclusive company that knows how to make a place for everyone, paying particular attention to people with disabilities
Reduce the carbon footprint of our activities by 40% in 2030 excluding offsetting
Strong goals for us to become the leading logistics player in terms of respect for the environment and sustainable logistics solutions:
- Significantly reduce our consumption and decarbonize our energy mix
- Offer our customers low-carbon solutions throughout our relationship
- Reduce and recover the waste generated at our logistics sites
Together, we are developing useful, ethical and meaningful activities and actions
Based on our values of entrepreneurship and solidarity, we actively support the implementation of local initiatives in all the territories where we operate
In addition, we ensure that the highest standards are applied to social and environmental issues in our 17 countries
A transparent approach applied at the highest level of the company
The oversight of our CSR strategy is ensured by a specific division within our Group: the CSR Department. Its implementation is the responsibility of the Group Executive Committee. Each of the Group’s subsidiaries follows a road map with individual objectives. Since 2022, CSR objectives have been integrated into managers’ annual objectives and adapted to the challenges of each function.
We are transparent when it comes to publishing the commitments and results of our CSR policy.
An overview of our CSR initiative is provided in our integrated report published each year.